I Heart BEER Festival
George Carlin once said, “As a matter of principle, I never attend the first annual anything.” But for beer and bacon, I think we can make an exception. The first annual Kitchener I❤️BEER Festival is being held at at Lot42 on February 24th. And it is not just beer. It comes in the form of a beer and bacon show with 20 Ontario breweries, cideries and distillers as well as 10 local restaurants coming together for this awesome party.
If you are not a fan of bacon? Don’t worry, vendors will have non-bacon dishes and a few vegetarian dishes as well.
- Where: 41 Ardelt Place, Kitchener
- When: February 24th
- TimeL 4 PM to 10 PM
- Ticket Prices: 4 sample tokens and an official sampling glass are included:
- Early Bird (before Feb 1st, 2018) – $20 + Tax & Fees
- Advanced (before Feb 16th) – $25 + Tax & Fees
- Regular – $30 + Tax & Fees
- DD (only available at the door) – $15 & comes with a bottle of water and a bottle of craft rootbeer.
For more information: website