Q: What advice do you have about packing for a move?
A: The biggest part of moving is actually the packing and unpacking. To make the job faster and easier do not make these novice mistakes:
- Not giving yourself enough time to organize your stuff before packing
- Not eliminating and downsizing stuff you don’t need
- Not having enough boxes, tape, markers, packing paper…
- Not labeling boxes with their contents or room
- Not keeping tools, towels, extension cords, soap, toilet paper, overnight bag…handy.